jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

Invented history with random words.
walking home, child, fall down, friends house, mother, cat.
The other day, when I finished the high school I was walking home playing with my mobile phone.
Suddenly, one child appeared asking me if I could help him to take a ball that was in a tree. I went behind the child until we saw the ball. The child was very worried because it was his favourite ball, so I  started climbing, because it wasn´t a big tree and when I catched the ball, I threw it to the child, but when I was going down of the tree, I fell down and I broke my new trousers.
My best friend´s mother saw me, and she told me if I wanted to go to her house while she fixed my trousers. A few minutes later my mum called me very angry and I went home when my friend´s mum who had finished to fix my trousers.
Finally, when I was arriving home, one black cat came to me and attacked me, so I hit the cat and I went home.

1 comentario:

  1. Be careful with:

    -"catched" = "caught" (l.4)

    -"my friend's mum who" you don't need who (l.8)
    It's very original and very cohesive!

    Grade: 8,75

    ResponderEliminar